Friday, May 28, 2010

Workshop Preparation and Bright Shiney Things

I am preparing for a Charles Reid workshop so.... I have been distracted. I also have a few thrown pieces that are fresh out the kiln. An artist's work is never done. Today, I will test several glazes to see how they interact with each other. I am also working with some new watercolor paper to see if I like it.
I hope my new easel arrives today. If not, I will be lugging around my heavier one and poor old back just can't take it.
I also cleaned up my acrylic painting area in the garage.
Oops - I was distracted while typing there for a minute. Looking at my nails. If you want to be a potter, you need to get over how your nails look. I have to keep my pretty short.
Okay - enough scattered thoughts. I just saw another bright shiney thing and I must chase the distraction.

No comments: