This is the painting I did at the Loeb Park. I like to drive my
van out onto the gravel bed and set up my easel. If you love plein air,
this is a perfect spot and there are restrooms.
"Loeb Park View II" By Eva Marie Tanner-Klaas 8"x10" Oil On Canvas Board
Blue Backdrop
-
Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - oil on panel
Doing a still life with these fun colors is a complete indulgence for me.
It's like eating candy. Yum.
DPW Spotlight Interview: Pamela Gorecki
-
*Each week we will spotlight a different DPW artist who will give away one
of their best paintings. To enter to win Pamela's painting "Roses and
Dahlias"...
'View From Manila Dunes' by Jim McVicker
-
I painted this piece on location a few years ago and since then have spent
many hours in the studio trying to make it work and give me the feeling I
reme...
Fall On The River
-
[image: fly fishing river oil painting scene]
*Fall On The River 12" x 16" oil on canva*s
For this one I worked on a clear coated stretched linen w...
No comments:
Post a Comment