Here are my new plant markers for all you pet lovers or you non-gardeners. I think you can figure out which one is inspired by cats who just love my well manicured lawn. Being a cat lover myself, I could never get upset. Instead, I became inspired.
Drawing Basics For Beginners
-
In this lesson, part one of basic drawing skills, you will discover the
importance of simplifying your subjects into basic shapes and forms.
Blue Backdrop
-
Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - oil on panel
Doing a still life with these fun colors is a complete indulgence for me.
It's like eating candy. Yum.
Launching the COLAfrica Prayer Initiative
-
LAUNCH LETTER FROM LISA
It is with great joy and gratitude that I thank Our Lord for this
opportunity to serve Him with you in this Prayer Initiat...
'View From Manila Dunes' by Jim McVicker
-
I painted this piece on location a few years ago and since then have spent
many hours in the studio trying to make it work and give me the feeling I
reme...
No comments:
Post a Comment