Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun

I was working away and noticed it is already Wednesday.  Time flies when you are having fun.  Since my last post,  I had two full travel days that I spent on the road. Along the way, I  took a lot of pictures of boats in the ports.  I worked on a commission that is going well.  Let's see... I was fortunate enough to spend a wonderful day painting with friends and fellow artists.    I, also,  dropped off new framed work at the Winchuck Gardens and Nursery, new work at the the Manley Art Center and picked up artwork that was in Crescent City Art Gallery.  It was seen on Cattailgallery.com and sold. (Thank you for the sale. It will be delivered tomorrow).
Here is one of the boat pictures.  It looks like they are sharing  a secret between each other. Doesn't it?
Brookings/Harbor Port




No comments: