Monday, October 15, 2012

3 Day Workshop In Winters

I just finished taking a 3 day plein air workshop with Terry Miura  in Winters, CA and I am exhausted but happy.   This first day and last day Terry demonstrated his technique with instructions. The next two days I spent under a large tree enjoying the instruction and the plein air experience. 
Each day  I put on my layers of painting clothes, tied my hair back, setup my easel with paints and supplies, drew several thumbnail sketches to identify my lights and darks and painted.  One painting in the morning and one in the afternoon.  Again, loved it.

Day 2 Afternoon Putah Creek Cafe, Winters, CA

Day 3 Afternoon Putah Creek Cafe Winters, CA

Day 2 Morning Buckhorn Restaurant, Winters, CA

Day 3 Morning Buckhorn Restaurant, Winters, CA

No comments: