Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New laptops and Trial Versions

I am a ubuntu user but recently, I broke down and bought a new laptop. I haven't figured out yet how to install my ubuntu on it. I like ubuntu's software and it's free. I have made several attempts to have a dual boot. In the meantime, my trial version of a Microsoft product that I assumed came with my laptop has expired. Oh, well. I have my MS software that I can load where I own the license. In the meantime, I won't post pictures...
but I did work on a daily block study. This time before jumping into the painting, I identified the darkest, the dullest and the lightest. Then I looked for the brightest, the warmest and coolest. I continued the comparison throughout the painting. It was a good study.
I am pleased with the analytical process.

No comments: