Monday, October 11, 2010

Block Study 10/11/10



I am afraid I didn't take a good picture of this. The block is a lime green. I was happy with the results of the study.
The most important thing I learned today was to put down newspaper before painting.Why? My painting fell off the easel onto the carpet. I picked up the painting and ignored the huge oil stain until the painting was done. Then I went to the internet to figure out what to do. Finally, I dabbed the growing spot with a paper towel and I decided to use the carpet cleaner and a magic block. That worked great. Than I ran the carpet cleaner across it to soak up the excess carpet cleaner.
I then called my husband and thanked him for not having a temper. He was about to go to meeting so I couldn't elaborate. Whew! What a day.

No comments: