Saturday, May 8, 2010

What a Day!



What a day! I ordered all my supplies for the Charles Reid workshop I am attending soon. Then I went shopping at University Arts and found watercolor notebooks on sale. We went to an art show and saw nature paintings, hit the thrift stores, Kohl's, Fresh Choice, Trader Joe's and Blockbusters. Now I am done for a bit. I need to go for a walk.
I worked on a brush painting after I put away the groceries. I keep reworking this one. The composition isn't great but I am still messing with it. It happens sometimes with me. I can't let it go yet.

Oh - I also learned how to do lithography on ceramics. I have searched for this information for years.
3 parts linseed oil to 2 parts mason stain. Also, gum arabic, xerox copy,a brayer and glass to put it all on is the supply list. I can't wait to try it. Check out the video at http://ceramicartsdaily.org/

No comments: