Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!






I told my little family that I wanted to do something on Mother's Day. They all cringed until I said let's go to the shooting range and improve my pistol shooting. Afterwards, we went to Mexican food. We all got what we wanted for Mother's Day. I spent the day with my happy family doing things they like. I also got the best shot. My grandfather taught me how to shoot a pistol when I was a young girl.
Here are the photographs. Of course, they are shot with a digital camera and an artistic eye.
The two people are me and my son - who is my pride and joy. There is also a picture of my son sleeping. Still my little boy no matter how big he has gotten... 6'2 and 240 pounds. Love them and they grow.
Happy Mother's Day to the most hardest working people in the world - Moms.

No comments: