Friday, March 15, 2013

Where Did the Time Go?

I spent the last two weeks sprucing up my garden, weeding, planting and mulching.  The vegetable garden beds needed new peat moss, vermiculite and compost.  So I hauled 20 bags into the back yard to amend the soil in the raised beds. (I am a square foot gardener). 
Then I decided it was time to pressure wash the sidewalk, gutters, windows and driveway.  I noticed the moss overtaking my yard and had to address that issue.
Of course, due to this winter's high winds I had to replace the flag stand that sheered off my art studio.  Since I had the drill out I installed a coat hanger for my exterior entryway. It is a must with all the rain we get and no one wants to bring a wet, dripping coat into their house. Then I finished framing paintings for a show.
That is when I noticed I should wash the interior windows. It went on and on.
Now, I can take a break and get back to painting... but first, my husband wanted dinner. I had live crab I cooked the night before and cooled in the refrigerator so everything was prepared pretty fast.
I still wonder-  where did the time go?

We named  him "Dinner".
My husband, Gerry, loves Auburn Alehouse beer.


No comments: