Saturday, May 26, 2012

Randall Tillery and Gems

I stopped by the Crescent Harbor Gallery to pick up a few paintings and found out that Randall Tillery had a  workshop the next day. I signed up immediately to take advantage of this well known painter's knowledge. He set up a still life and demonstrated what we should do. We then could select our still life arrangements to paint.
His instruction was excellent. The class had several skill levels and Randall professionally instructed each of us one on one.  I was able to finish two pieces and his critique was  very helpful on how to improve my work.
Here are my two complete pieces. I would recommend him to any beginning and advanced student. He has gems. Those pieces of art knowledge that takes years to learn on your own.
Here is Randall Tillery's website. http://www.artbytillery.com/

No comments: