Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where can you buy my Art?


Where can you buy my Art? I sometimes have to remind myself this question. It isn't just stacking up in my workshop and office... nor on my easels. I have been selling art over 13 years. I sincerely apologize for not keeping up my website. I am still alive and creating as fast as I can.
I have cards, prints and paintings at the Crescent Harbor Gallery in Crescent City, CA. The cards and prints are high quality prints of my favorite watercolors. Primarily they are cats. I do have a few dogs that I have painted and available.
I have sold out of the cat tail clocks but still have pins available. I have also sold out of the watercolor earrings, birdy bowls, bird houses and gourds. These are all discontinued for now.
I will have some oil paintings, cards and pottery at Manley Art Center in Brookings, Oregon from May until June. I still have a few raku pieces from my last firing that I just couldn't bare to part with but I need to make more room so... if you love pottery, please come to Manley Art Center. This means my favorite raku pieces will be for sale.
There will also be plein air paintings that I have worked on since taking two workshops with Susan Sarback. These pieces are impressionistic style. Very different than my past work. Many of the pieces are still life since the rain made it difficult to paint outside this year.
I have been invited to another art sale the last weekend of May at Feather Your Nest, again, in Brookings. This is my second art sale with them.
I do accept commissions from time to time and prefer cats. I work in both pastel, watercolor and acrylic with these commissions.
Starting next week, I will continue my studies in advanced pottery with David Bradley. He is a great instructor. I will post some of the complete pieces as I fire them.
I have several new glazes I am testing out. I also have a wonderful and rare glaze recipe book given to me. I will start making my own glazes this summer.
So much art - so little time.

No comments: