Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Uppity Beach Buttons

For the life of me I cannot find my camera... again.  I have two and I normally toss on in the car and the other in a side table basket. Neither were available when I needed them. So my dear spouse took these pictures for me with his fancy phone.
Now for the drum roll. Here are my latest new Uppity Beach Buttons. They are designed from a homemade clay stamp from a beautiful brown clay and high fired to a cone 5 with food safe glazes.
I love to buy sweaters and jackets at the local thrift stores and these buttons are fun to dress up my thrift store finds.  They are also perfect to add to hats, purses and scarves. All you fiber arts people know what I am talking about. (No offense to the spouse and his fancy phone but better pictures will be coming soon).

Uppity Beach Buttons

No comments: