Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Refresh My Memory

I had an opportunity to take a refresher course on watercolor with artist and instructor, Audi Stanton.

I might have mentioned before that I have been taking classes with Audi since 1994 in Sacramento, California.

In this class, Audi instructed, demonstrated and provided the students with wonderful examples to help us reinforce what we needed to learn.  Then we had to prove that we were paying attention by picking up our brushes, watercolors, and trying it out.


Here are some of the funny and important watercolor tips I learned.

Thank you, Audi.

If you save  the white of the paper, you can, also, save paint and money.

Rocks really aren't  hard.
Houses look better with doors and windows.

It takes practically nothing to cloth the naked.


Enjoy!

No comments: