Monday, September 16, 2013

30 In 30, Day 16 - "Harris Beach" By Eva Marie Tanner-Klaas

Day 16 - This was painted from a photo my dear husband took this morning at Harris Beach.  My dear Bav is in the shop getting her rear end fixed after being struck from behind.  Bav is my "Big Awesome Van"  and she carries all my art supplies. So all the supplies are in the garage and I am painting from home.
Here is Harris Beach in Brookings, Oregon painted from my studio.  I hope I get my Bav back soon.

"Harris Beach" By Eva Marie Tanner-Klaas, 8"x10" Oil On Canvas Board

3 comments:

Srishti said...

nice mood...

Tammie Dickerson said...

Very moody painting! I love the colors used and the loose brushwork - beautiful!

Eva Marie Tanner-Klaas said...

Thank you both. I painted this over an old canvas board and I find I loosen up more. My husband says and I was moody. lol