Sunday, June 6, 2010

More Paintings and Pottery at Manley Art Center



I put more paintings and pottery into the Manley Art Center. The show will continue until the end of June. The oil painting you are seeing is approximately 16X20. Very reasonably priced because I do not have to pay a commission for showing on the classroom walls.
I moved the oil paintings and the whale raku vase from Feather Your Nest and moved them to Manley Art Center in Brookings, Oregon. I couldn't resist buying some beautiful items for my home from Feather Your Nest including a Mermaid Lounge sign for the room next to my master bedroom.

1 comment:

The Clark Family on the Winchuck River said...

Hi Eva! Great Blog. I picked up three boxes of frame samples frm Morry's FREE. If you think you'd like some for a project..call me. I'll share.