Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Rainy and Foggy - No Problem For Birdie Houses

I woke up to a rainy and foggy day on the coast with a cold or allergies or some sort of plague. I can't let it distract me too much. I was busy in my studio putting together my small, clay bird house. It is pretty, gosh darn cute if I say so myself. I like to put compost and grow sedum in mine. They are easily watered from the top to keep them moist and there is a drainage hole at the bottom. Yes, I did put some thought into the design and tested it in my own garden.  They are perfect if you you want to add a little color or whimsey to your garden, container garden, pot or your green house. They fit in the palm of your hand and you can adjust the length to your needs.

Small Birdie House - High fired to cone 5.


No comments: