Thursday, January 6, 2011

Foggy Days and My Cat, Sheeba


I set up a small white bowl so I could paint. It was foggy so I decided not to open up the house. My cat, Sheeba, does not like foggy days. She wanted the house opened up and so... through her persistent stares, I opened the curtain. She was very disappointed and believed I took away the sun. She wanted me to get it back. To console her, I offered her a warm lap to curl up on. It was the second best thing.
Bottom line, I was able to only paint to stage 2 on my bowl.
Oh - and she found out about this thing called bottled water when she stuck her nose into my bottled water. Now, she insists she gets fresh bottled water on her side table. Fresh bottled water - only. She knows the difference. Oh and my memory card to my digital camera died.
That was my day. Here is a picture of Sheeba on a sunny day. Notice the smile.

No comments: