Friday, September 24, 2010

Finished study

I finished my copper pot, bottle and orange study. It looked like a piece I would do in the 8th grade. I just couldn't get communication between my left brain and right brain. I was stuck, dumb founded, confused and fearful to continue. I had no idea what to do next. I have painted copper using the Helen Van Wyk method but could not transfer the information to a copper study.
So, today I am back to block studies and I will start doing cylinder studies, also. Color is hard.
Oh, and I saw my buddy, Rob Decker. He is doing great and loving the class, too. Love his new pastel set of colors. Very cool.. and warm.
We agreed traffic here is like a scary fair ride. We parted ways as he head South and I head North. I will see him in two weeks as we both continue studying color.

No comments: